Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cheering for Mr. Monkey!


Mommy dropped me off at Kindergarten and I GOT TO STAY THERE!!!!! I sat and I played without Jatin and then I looked around for like 3 minutes, but I didn’t see Jatin and then I went to the trains cause maybe he would be there and he was sittin there. And he said “hi” to me and I said “hi” back. And then his train went down the track and then my train went up the track and it wrecked the train track. And we had to put a cone in it. And then we fixed it and we got the cone and we put it back and we played. Then we played and we both went the same way and then Mrs. Boyd put the 5 little monkeys song on and everyone yelled “clean up!” and everyone cleaned up their toys and everyone ran to their tables. And not one toy, one piece of a toy, got put into the time out. And then we were sitting there and then the fire drill went off. And then everyone went, everyone quickly went to the door and we went out the door and then we walked and we stopped in front a big white gate and then we called Mrs. Brown and then we went back inside and then we had Spanish teacher. And then she left. And we did dot to dot. And then we had snack. Katie brought the snack. It’s name is gummies. The kind that’s in the wrapper. And then I ate my gummies and we went to the door and we went to recess. And Jatin and Ian were my buddies. And then we played and played and played and played. Then I saw Mr. Paulson and Mr. Cowan playing basketball and I ran over there cause there were some kindergarteners over there. And Jatin and Ian ran with me. And then we played basketball with Mr. Paulson. And I got 5 goals! And then someone pulled out the whistle and it blew once. And everyone on the playground stopped. And the whistle blew 2 times. And everyone on the playground ran to the yellow line and Mr. Paulson leaded us into the room. And then we went inside to our classroom and I saw Mrs. Boyd in the office and then she came into the room and we read about Mr. Monkey and then she pulled out a popsicle stick in a crayon and guess what name it was?? It was BRINSLEY! And I did a big smile and I ran up and I got Mr. Monkey and I sat back down and then I went and I got my bag. And then I got my coat. And then I got my water bottle. And then I went to my seat and I got a paw print. And then we went to the door and mommy picked me up. The end.

3 comments:

Megan and Taylor said...

It is so exciting that you got to take the monkey home!! Is that for one day and then do you bring it back to class?

Love,

Aunt Mimi

Jessica said...

Yeah. You play with it and then you write about it, what it did, at your house and then you bring it back to the class and then Mrs. Boyd pulls out a popsicle stick from a crayon and then the popsicle stick has a name on it and that person gets to take Mr. Monkey home and that's how it works.

Brinsley

Megan and Taylor said...

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know you had to let everyone know what it did at your house. That is pretty cool.

Love,

Aunt Mimi