Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My 11th day at Kindergarten

Typed by mommy:

Mommy dropped me off at Kindergarten and I GOT TO STAY THERE! But first we had to knock on the door and then Mrs. Colby opened it and then we went inside and then we put the stuff in the office and then we grabbed it and went to the little gym, only first we had to get a little sprinky key. And then we went to the gym and we unlocked in and we got ready for the JOG-A-THON! And then we went down the stairs and we went back down and we went back up and we went back down and we went back up. Because we had a lot of stuff. Only I didn’t go down, I just went down a couple steps. And then Mrs. Colby watched me and then mommy walked with me to Kindergarten and I went and I got my water bottle out and I put it in the crate and then I said for mommy to leave and then I played and then Mrs. Boyd twisted a lollipop that went bad. That means “STOP Cause Mrs. Boyd wants to talk to us.” And then she said that it was time to clean up and so me and Katie cleaned up our things. And then we went to the rug and we read the book. And then the Spanish teacher came in and then she left. We played a game. And then she left. And then we went outside and we went to recess. And then someone I didn’t know gave me a high five and then I ran. Plus also I got Ian as my playground buddy. He choosed me. Ian got a paw print. And then we played and played and played. And then when I was climbing up, because a 3rd grader bonked me down, I went up the stairs with Ian and then the whistle blew for the whole class and everyone yelled “THE WHISTLE.” I don’t know why. And then we went and we lined up, except for Brandon was squishing me. Cause Brandon is a heavy guy. And then we waited and waited and waited and waited and waited, but Mrs. Boyd didn’t come. So then we went back to the playground and we played for five more minutes. But then Mrs. Boyd and Mrs. Colby came and my eyes popped, and I ran and I lined up on the yellow thing and guess who I saw walking out the door? M-ISTER PAULSON! And then we didn’t even go inside, we walked to the little gym. And then Mr. Paulson walked with us and we ran to the little gym and then we went up the stairs and we sat down and Mr. Paulson sat in the middle and then we ran around the little gym and everyone kept on giving me popsicle sticks but then when I was going around the corner once, I accidentally fell and I dropped my popsicle sticks on the ground and Mrs. Boyd picked them up for me. And I said “thank you” and I ran around and then I gave the guy who gives me popsicle sticks, my popsicle sticks and then he asked me what my name was and then I said “Brinsley” and then he put my popsicle sticks in my envelope and then I kept on running, but first I got a popsicles stick and then I ran again and then the next time I ran in a circle I got a popsicle stick and I kept on running around in a circle and getting popsicle sticks, but then the next time I went around Mr. Paulson held up five fingers at me. And he yelled “FIVE MINUTES!” And then me and all the other class when we heard that we started running as fast as we could. And then guess what I did. I got smart. And then I ran and I jumped up and I grabbed a popsicle stick and I kept on running and jumping and grabbing popsicle sticks and running and jumping and grabbing popsicle sticks and then the next time I went around Mr. Paulson held up 4 fingers and he yelled “FOUR MINUTES!” And then we ran as fast as we could. Only my shoe got undone and I had to stop running and I had to buckle it back up, but then I jumped back up and RAN and then I jumped up and got a popsicle stick really fast and then the next time I went around Mr. Paulson held up 3 fingers and yelled “THREE MINUTES!” And then when we heard that we ran as fast as we could. But then I started to get sweaty, but I DID NOT give up! And then I went and I jumped up and I grabbed a popsicle stick and then I R-A-N as fast as I could. But then I ran into the wall and I fell down, but I jumped up and I did NOT give up and I kept on running and then I looked at my popsicle sticks and three were missing and so I ran back halfway and then I went to Mr. Paulson and I said that 3 of my popsicle sticks were gone, but then Mrs. Colby tapped on me and she gave me my popsicle sticks back and then I jumped up in the air and I RAN as fast as I could and then the next time I went around, I kept on getting on popsicle sticks, but then the next time I ran around Mr. Paulson help up two fingers and yelled “TWO MINUTES” and then when we heard that we ran as fast as we could, but then I dropped my popsicle sticks again and I had to give them to the person who gives me popsicle sticks and he said “what’s your name?” and I said “Brinsley” and then he took my popsicle sticks and he put them in my envelope, but then I jumped up in the air and I grabbed a popsicle stick out of the person’s hands and I ran and ran and ran and ran. Only then I ran into Matthew, only I kept on running and then I got sweaty and then I jumped up and grabbed a popsicle stick and then the next time I ran around Mr. Paulson held up one finger and yelled “ONE MINUTE!” And then when we heard that we ran as fast as we could and we ran and ran and ran and ran and I only got 4 popsicle sticks in that time and then Mr. Paulson counted down Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. ZERO! And then everyone zoomed to the circle and then we grabbed our coats zippity quick and then we ran back to the circle and then we got the popsicle sticks and we gathered them up and we counted them up and then we ran to the guy and we all yelled our names and then I ran back to the circle after yelling “BRINSLEY” and then I went to the door, but first I had to grab an apple and a water bottle. And then I went out and we went to the school and we opened up our water bottles and we ate our apples and then we got our bags and coats and Jatin’s mom said she would bring me to my mom and she brought me but then she brought me and we went down some stairs and I almost fell over. And we went up some stairs to the little gym, but to get there we had to go over a big hill and I fell over, so I just decided to roll down it. And then I got back up cause Jatin was rolling with me, and we went to the little gym and we sat down on the floor and we ate our snacks and then we went home and we ate lunch and I am typing this story on the computer with Brook after she woke up from her nap and she is yawny. And then it’s time for some other stuff.

Some other stuff:

Hailey is dropped out of school. Tamalynn dropped out of school. Tamalynn and Hailey dropped out of school.

2 comments:

Megan and Taylor said...

Wow! That is a lot of running but yay for you for not giving up. Good job!!!

Jessica said...

Thank you for the comment! That totally made Brinsley's day!