Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Big Day in Corvallis


I was tired. Except I woke up. That was funny. Then I went downstairs and I ate breakfast. And then I went on the computer for like 17 minutes and then I went off the computer and I went to Corvallis and then I went to a festival in Corvallis and we looked and we saw ponchos and then we went to the crafts and I did all the crafts and then I have them on the back of my table but then we did not lea ve—we went down the street. And we got an ice cream cone and we got food for mommy and daddy and they ate it and then we went to a library but there wasn’t any kids books there were only two teenager books and the first one was called “Love That Dog”. And the second one was called “Love That Dog”. And then we went to a bookstore and I read “Tigers at . . .” I actually said “twigers,” but it was actually not twigers. “Tigers at Twilight.” And then I read it but I did not finish it and then I went back home. And I was really really good the rest of the day. THE END

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We're glad that you had a good weekend and got a fun book in Corvallis!

Mommy and Daddy