Sunday, September 28, 2008

Screen Time


I got up. And I went downstairs. And I went to the computer but first I had to eat Honey Bunches of Oats. And then I went on the computer on Darby and then I printed Darby and I didn’t color Darby. I watched a little bit of Darby on the TV and then Mommy said it might be another My Friends Tigger and Pooh episode instead of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and then when we finished the episode I watched “Can you teach my alligator manners?” And then Imagination Movers and then Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but mommy didn’t think it was on and I said “it is not another My Friends Tigger and Pooh episode.” (Except they don’t know the word Tigger.) Then I watched Mickey Mouse but mommy but looked over the counter and said “Huh?” But I said, “I see him!!” And then I went on the computer and then I ate lunch and then I played noodles and I sticked the noodles together and then I asked if I could watch Bee Movie and then I ate lunch and then I asked if I could watch Bee Movie again and Mommy and Daddy both said no. And then I am typing this story on the computer with Daddy and Brooklynn is sleeping and Mommy came down and I just bit my gum. THE END

No comments: