Thursday, September 11, 2008

My first day at Kindergarten


We went in and then mommy gave me a hug and Mrs. Boyd told me that I could get anything out that I wanted as long as I put it back when she twisted a funny looking thing that was a lollipop that went bad and that means STOP ‘cause Mrs. Boyd wants to talk to us. And she said that it was time to put our things away in 5 minutes. And so when those 5 minutes were past, well it only took 2 minutes for us to clean up the stuff. And so we sat down on the rug and we met each other. So the first person doing it was a girl whose name started with T (Tamalynn). And so Tamalynn said that she missed her mommy and daddy. And Mrs. Boyd said that was an important to love. And then the next one was Jaden and he said that he had 5 cats. The next person was me. And I said that I had 3 cats and one was named Abby and one was named Izzy and one was named Nemo. And then the next one was Jatin and Jatin didn’t even want to come up. And so he hid under the table. And he didn’t even put his nametag on because he didn’t even want to go up there. And the next person was Alexandra. And Alexandra likes to be called Sasha and she said that and her nametag said Alexandra and that’s her real name and she just likes to be called Sasha. And the next person was Hailey. And I don’t actually remember what Hailey said. And the next person was Colby. And Colby said he had 2 cats and the next person was Julianna. She said she missed her mommy and daddy. And the next person was Hannah and Hannah said she missed her mommy and Mrs. Boyd that was important to love. And she said she just liked her mommy. And the next person was Morgan, the Morgan that was a boy. (There’s a girl Morgan and a boy Morgan.) Morgan said that he missed his daddy cause his daddy went to work. And the next person was Ian. And Ian was the one wearing the yellow shirt. And Ian said that he had 7 cats. And the next person was Esperanza, except her names is Esperanza, but they call her Espy. Espy said she missed her mom. And the next person was Matthew. And Matthew didn’t even want to come up and he put his nametag on, but he didn’t actually want to come up, he just stood up on the rug. And the next person was Brandon.

Noah was there and he said he had 5 cats. Aronna said she missed her mommy and daddy. And Morgan, the Morgan that was a girl, said that she had 10 cats, 10 kittens I mean. And there was a girl names Katie there. And Katie said that she loves her kittens. She has 5 kittens. Alaiah said that she has cats, I don’t remember how many she has. Mason is a boy. And Mason said that he missed his dad. Audrey is a girl. There’s one Megan and she looks like Julianna. Except she doesn’t have glasses. Julianna has glasses but she does not have glasses. Aldous said that, he was the one who said that his dog was really, really mean. Nerissa said she had 14 cats.

Then we went and we got in a line. And I was the caboose and then we went to the library and the lights were off. And we found Mr. Paulson there. And that was funny. And we said hello to Mr. Paulson and then we went back down and then we looped back round to see it again, to see the library again. And we saw Mr. Paulson again! I saw Joyce at the office and we said “hi”, well we actually said “good morning.” And then we went to the bathrooms and every single boy had to go to the bathroom and 5 girls didn’t have to go to the bathroom. And then, but, then, Mr. Paulson, we ran into Mr. Paulson – AGAIN! I went into the bathroom cause I had to go potty and I went potty and then I went to the sink and I turned on the water and it flinged on me and in my face and so then I had to look back and look at Mrs. Colby. And I turned the water off and turned the water back on just a tiny bit and I said that was better. Then I went to the drying stuff cause there was a blow dryer and also there was a towels and also there was paper towels. There were all sorts of things. And then I dried them with the paper towels and then I was all done, but I couldn’t find the garbage, and the garbage was way by the door and my arms were still soaking wet, but I didn’t have any time and so I went back to my classroom and we went to recess. And we got all the rules. We listened to all the rules like “only one person on the slide at a time” and “listen, share, don’t run” “no using the swings” because they’re metal and they don’t lift us up. And so we went and played for 10 minutes and then we went back inside. And we ate snack. We ate honey bumble bees. And then Mrs. Colby gave me a letter from Mommy and Daddy and I read it. And then I answered it up right in my head. And I put it in my backpack. And I got a folder and it’s called a Monday folder cause you get it every Monday and every single kid in the classroom got one and they put it in their backpacks and I was the very last person to get mine. And I got to color a 5 little monkeys book. And I’m not even finished with it, but I got to put it in my backpack cause our schoolday was over that’s why. Then I got picked up by mommy and Brooklynn said we could eat some hot chocolate when we got home. And I ate a Subway sandwich and I ate my whole entire thing and now I am typing this story on the computer with mommy and Brooklynn finally finished her Kung Fu Panda lunch. THE END

No comments: