Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My 12th day at Kindergarten


Typed by Brinsley:
Mommy dropped me off at Kindergarten AND I GOT TO STAE THARE!!!!!

Typed by Mommy:

Nerissa is not in my school anymore. She moved.

I went to school and mommy was not even in the door yet and I went to my classroom and I hanged my thing up and got my water bottle out and put it in the crate and signed in and then I got a new game called “Chunks” and we opened ‘em with scissors and there were chunks of words that you could make words with and I spelled the word DUCK and the word BIN and Alexandra/Sasha (we called her Sasha today) went to, actually we played, she spelled the word DRESS and I spelled the word BRIN (my name is Brin!) And then Mrs. Boyd twisted a lollipop that went bad and that means “STOP!” cause Mrs. Boyd wants to talk to us. (I say that in a voice real serious!) And she said that it was time to clean up and then she played the 5 little monkeys song, but the radio was broken so she had to put it on the cd player. Like it was broken and wouldn’t play any songs. And then she played it on the radio and it finally worked and everyone yelled “clean up time!” And we sat at our tables and the Spanish teacher came and we did dedos game. Dedos means fingers in Spanish. And then she left. And then we went out to recess. And we lined up and I was on the end of the line and I got up and I chose Jatin as my buddy on the playground. And then I went to the playground and then we ran on the grass, but then someone I didn’t know came up to us and said that that was not part of our playground and then we went back to the playground and then we played and played and played and played and played and then when we were swinging on the string and then someone I didn’t know blew the whistle for the whole class and every single person, even the first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade and fifth grade, yelled “THE WHISTLE” I don’t know why. And then we ran and I ran down the steps and I jumped over and I held Jatin’s hand and I ran and we got to sit next to each other and then we went inside and guess who I saw in the hall? Mr. Paulson! And then I saw the person I didn’t know when I was lookin’ out the window. And then I went back to my table and I ate snack. And everyone said “Thanks Brinsley!” and I said “You’re welcome” and then every single person in the room ate their string cheese first. And then they ate their crackers. But Morgan Eric did not like his string cheese. But then there was one left, one string cheese left, and Mrs. Colby ate it! That was funny! And then we got the raisins in cups and I dumped them in my mouth. Except for then I had to go potty. And so I went potty with the raisins in my mouth and then I came out and guess who I saw walking past me? I saw the person I didn’t know! And she said “hi” to me and I said “hi” back and then I got knocked over – there was someone behind me and it knocked me over. And then I looked and there was no body, except for a little cat walking down the hall. And then the cat disappeared and then I saw Espy peek into the door of the bathroom and she went in there and she took the pass and she went potty. And then I saw another person that I didn’t know. And then I went back to my table with Espy, but then I looked and then my coat wasn’t there, so I went back to the hall, but it wasn’t there either and so I went back and I looked in my cubby, but it wasn’t there, but then I looked on the floor and it was sittin’ on the floor! And then I grabbed it and then it’s time for Mr. Monkey. And then Mr. Monkey’s adventures. And then we read about Mr. Monkey. And I am typing this story on the computer without Brooklynn and with mommy in cute fuzzy pajamas. And then I have a pants with 4 pockets and I went to Chuck E Cheese today and I got a ziggy-zig-zig barrette and then I put it in and then also I got a ring and Brook got a ziggy-zig-zig barrette and a Chuck E Cheese bath colorer and then we went home and then Brooklynn is coming over with a load-full of babies in the stroller, pushing my blanket like a cradle. And then mommy picked me up at school and I went down by the big hands with the whole class and I was the last person in line and then they called me right now and then I ran to my mommy.


No comments: