Thursday, September 25, 2008

My 13th day at Kindergarten


Tipped by Brinsley

Tipped by mommy

Mommy dropped me off at Kindergarten and I GOT TO STAY THERE! I kicked mommy out of the door. Cause I said “go!” and I played except for I yelled to mommy “See you at the hands!” And I played Chunks with Alexandra and then Mrs. Boyd twisted a lollipop that went bad and that means “STOP Cause Mrs. Boyd wants to talk to us” I said in a voice real serious. And then she said that it was time to clean up and then she played the 5 little monkeys song, only she wasn’t playing it, she was just playing with the radio. And then she put it on and then everyone yelled “CLEAN UP TIME” and then everyone ran to their tables, except for I didn’t run first. I sat next to Trinity and then I went to my color group on the table. And I changed my mind about sitting next to Trinity. I sat by Morgan Eric. I mean, Matthew. Cause I get ‘em mixed up. And then we sat at our tables and Mrs. Boyd said she did a “boo-boo” That means she she did something wrong! I don’t know why she says that, it’s funny! And I got my show-and-tell out of my bag. And then I went back and I showed my Calico Critters to Mrs. Boyd and I took them out and I put them back in. But Mrs. Colby didn’t get to see them, but I loved them, so I sat at my table and then we read a book called The Lonely Scarecrow, he’s not actually lonely though. It’s about a scarecrow and then he has no friends, except for the wheat and then he wants a friend and, but all the animals, think he’s scary, so they don’t want to be his friend. And then the, some sort of a truck came, and it cut up the wheat and the scarecrow just sat there cause there was no wheat left and then he got covered in snow and all the animals wanted to be his friend. And then the snow melted, but then he saw all the animals and he hid his teeth back cause he wanted them to be his friend. And then they became his friend. And so that is how he’s not actually lonely. He’s not actually lonely. And then Hannah took the things down to the office. The papers. And then we standed up and we did I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And then we went outside to recess. Except for we lined up and I got to choose a buddy cause I was on the end. And then I chose Jatin. And then the next person gets to choose a buddy until all the buddies are taken up and then you get to go outside to recess. And then we played outside. And then I was sliding down with Jatin and I saw a person I didn’t know pull out the whistle and I start running my feet down the slide cause I knew that she was gonna blow the whistle, that’s why. And then she blew it. And I heard it. And me and Jatin held hands and we ran and everyone yelled “The Whistle!” I don’t know why! And then we went inside and we back outside and we put our coats on and we went on a leaf hunt. And Jatin was my buddy. And then Mrs. Boyd counted to a hundred and then me and Jatin put handfuls of leaves in her bag and then Mrs. Boyd said “zero” and she yelled “line up by Mrs. Colby” and then we lined up by Mrs. Colby and we went inside and I was in the hall and the Spanish teacher snuck up on me. And she said “hi” in Spanish and I said “hi” back in Spanish. And then she said “bye” in Spanish and I said “bye” in Spanish. And then we went and I went and I sat down on my seat and we had our snack. It’s name is goldfish and kitty gummies. And then I ate it all up and then I went and we read about Mr. Monkey, except for Jaden took Mr. Monkey home and Jaden didn’t even hold it. And so Jatin put Mr. Monkey on my head and then we said I pledge allegiance to the flag again. And then we walked with the person I didn’t know down the hall and then I saw Mr. Paulson and we said “hi” to Mr. Paulson and then Mr. Paulson sneaked outside, but I saw him! And I said “hi Mr. Paulson!” and he said I was not supposed to see him. And then I went down and I saw Mr. Paulson again. He was sneaking back inside and I said “Hi Mr. Paulson” and he said that I was NOT supposed to see him! But then I saw him again and I said “Hi” to Mr. Paulson and Mr. Paulson I was NOT supposed to see him. And then I went outside and someone called my name and it was Maya because Mrs. Boyd called my name and then Maya yelled “Brinsley” again and then I went and I saw Mr. Paulson again, he was sneaking outside and I said “hi” to Mr. Paulson and then Mr. Paulson said I was NOT supposed to see him! And then he went inside and then I went to my mommy and I walked very SLOW down the steps and then I went home with mommy. And mommy talked to Morgan Rose and Noah’s mommy and then I went back in the car and I saw that I didn’t have my leaf’s rubbing and then I looked in my backpack and it wasn’t there and I went back inside and I went in my seat and it was sitting right there! And then I went back and I said “I got it. Here it is!” and then I went back home. THE END.

Some other stuff:
Somebody, Brandon and Maya, didn’t get to go to recess today. Because they weren’t being good. Except for Maya got a paw print, I don’t know why. Brandon cried because he got a squiggily tale.

No comments: