Friday, September 19, 2008

My 9th day at Kindergarten


Typed By Brinsley:

Mommy droped me off at kindergarten!!! AND I GOT TO STAYE THARE!!!!!

Typed by mommy:

Me and Katie played Dora Chutes and Ladders. And then the spinner was broken and we couldn’t play and we had to put it up and play with some little cubes that you stick together. But then Mrs. Boyd twisted a lollipop that went bad and that means “STOP cause Mrs. Boyd wants to us.” And she said that it was time to clean up and then she did the 5 Little Monkeys song and almost everyone in the room including me and Katie yelled “clean up time!” And we cleaned up and we went to our seats. And then we stand up and we did the Pledge of Allegiance. Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. And we sang Happy Birthday to Aronna, but first we transformed to the seats. And then we went down and we closed our eyes and we sang “Happy Birthday To you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Aronna. Happy Birthday to You.” And then we went to the seats and Mrs. Boyd told us that the cupcakes were for Aronna’s birthday. And then we went to recess and I played and played and played and played and played. And I had Matthew next to me. Matthew was on the playground with me today. And then the whistle blew for the whole class and everyone on the playground went up on the yellow line. And then I saw Mr. Paulson stop playing basketball. And then Mr. Paulson did not line up and a person I did not know led us to our room and we ate cupcakes and then me and Colby had to switch our cupcakes cause his favorite is pink and my favorite color is blue and I had a pink one and he had the blue one. And so we traded. And then when we were done we went and drank our water bottles and then we went to the circle and we read the rest of Curious George and the donut delivery. IT was very funny. And then I had to go to the bathroom and I went to the bathroom. And then we read about Mr. Monkey. And then Morgan Eric got to take him home. And then we walked outside and Mrs. Boyd gave me a high five and said I got a paw print and then Mommy and Brooklynn picked me up and I went home. THE END.

Some other “stuff”:We painted little as and big As and then we went for recess and it was not too long ago, in my 9th day at kindergarten.

No comments: