Monday, September 29, 2008

My 15th day at Kindergarten

Mommy dropped me off at Kindergarten and I GOT TO STAY THERE! And then Mommy left and she whispered “see you at the hands” and she went and I played turtles with Audrey, but then I saw Jatin’s daddy and then I saw Jatin playin’ with legos and I jumped up in the air and I ran to Jatin and then I went and I played with him and then I played and I made a train but then Mrs. Boyd put the monkey song on and she did not twist a lollipop that went bad (because it’s broken). And then we went to the tables and we put leaves on our monkey faces because we want them to look furry. And then we went to recess and we did not go past the bathrooms and we did not go to the bathrooms. And I saw Mr. Paulson by the bathrooms. And Matthew and Jatin were my buddies. And then I played and played and played with my partners, but then the whistle blew once. And everyone on the playground STOPPED and the whistle blew 2 times and everyone on the playground got up and ran and everyone yelled “The whistle” I don’t know why. And then I held out my hand to Jatin and I yelled “here” because you HAVE TO hold your buddy’s hand when you go to the playground and back from the playground. And I went running with Jatin’s hand and then I lost my balance and then I fell down and then I got back up. And then we ran up and jumped back up and ran to the yellow line and then we went to the classroom, but no one even walked us in. And then the person I didn’t know say “hi” to me and I said “hi” back. And then I went back into the classroom and then I sat at my table and ate snack. Morgan Irick brought snack, its name is gummy smileys. Someone else brought that. And pretzels. AND grapes. And then we finished our snack and then we sat on the rug. And we read “If you give a mouse a cookie” and then we read about Mr. Monkey and then Audrey got to take him home. And then we went outside the door and mommy picked me up. THE END.

Some other stuff:
I got all the art out of my Monday folder today, cause I got all my art.
I’m playing with my dolls and after school we had a picnic with Jatin. We had a very good time. And then we went back home.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

But where is Mr. Paulson? Didn't you see him today?