Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My 6th day at Kindergarten


Typed by Brinsley

Mommy droped me off at kindergarten!!!!! AND I GOT TO STAE THARE!!!!!!!

Typed my Mommy:

Me and Trinity were playing chutes and ladders with Dora. Except for I looked for Boots and I couldn’t find him anywhere. I looked under the table and everywhere else in the room, but Boots was not anywhere. Someone stole him I think! And then Mrs. Boyd twisted a lollipop that went bad. And that means “STOP cause Mrs. Boyd wants to talk to us!” And she said that it was 5 more minutes until clean up and that was the 5 minute warning and a boy named Mason asked a girl named Teresa if it was time to clean up and she said there was 5 more minutes til cleanup. And when me and Trinity heard that we cleaned up our stuff. Except she played the 5 little monkeys when we were still playing. And that meant we had to skiddadle and put our things away, I think. And so that’s what we did.

The monkey song goes like this: Look at all the monkeys sitting in the tree. I don’t know what comes next. It’s kinda like when they get eaten by the crocodile. Now how many’s next? There’s four! Look at the monkeys sitting in the tree. I don’t know what comes next. Look at the monkeys looking at me. How many’s left? There’s three! Look at the monkeys sitting in the tree. I don’t know what comes next. Look at all the monkeys looking at me. Now how many’s left? There’s two! Look at the monkeys sitting in a tree. I don’t know what comes next. Look at the monkeys looking at me. Now how many’s left? There’s one! Look at the monkeys sitting in the tree. I don’t know what comes next. Look at the monkeys looking at me. Now how many’s left? There’s none! None little monkeys sitting in the tree. None little monkeys staring at me. And all done! (None and all done isn’t in the song, but I wanted it to rhyme!)

And me and Trinity ran to our tables speedy quick! Trinity sits across the table from me. And we did centers. And I did my apple tree. Except then we went out to recess. And we went to the bathrooms and I had to go potty. And I went in there and then once I was done I washed my hands and there was a really really really dirty sink in that place. It has brown stuff in it. What is that brown stuff, do you think? And then I went back out and we played outside. And I played and played and played and played and played and then the whistle for the whole class blew once. And everyone on the playground STOPPED and then the whistle blew three times and all the people on the playground ran to the yellow line and lined up. And the Spanish teacher let us inside. And then Mrs. Boyd walked us to our room and then we had snack. A boy named Noah brought snack. And its name is gold whales and animal crackers. Except I did NOT like the animal crackers. And then I told Mrs. Boyd that I ate 2 sandwiches when I got home on Monday. And she said that was insane!
And then we did the calendar. We listened to a Curious George book called Curious George and the Donut Delivery! And so the man in the yellow hat asked him to count the eggs and then asked him to go get donuts. The man in the yellow hat went to the grocery store and he sent Curious George all by himself to the donut store. And he looked at the list that the man in the yellow hat wrote “1 dozen donuts” and Curious George said that was way not enough for one small monkey who was really hungry, he saw a pencil on the counter, picked it up and drew a ZERO next to the one. So it said 10 (TEN) dozen donuts! And then he drew another ZERO next to the other number zero, 100, ONE HUNDRED DOZEN DONUTS! And he gave the list to the lady and the lady cooked one hundred dozen donuts! And then Curious George ran off with the dog with ONE dozen donuts. He didn’t know what all the zeros meant. And then the lady caught up to Curious George and Curious George ran home and he thought he was safe from the donut delivery, but then they caught up to him and he hid all the donuts up the nightlamp! And then they put a bookmark in it.

Noah did his sharing time. He won a trophy for winning a race. And then Mrs. Colby put big construction cones out and we went out to our mommies. And Mrs. Boyd saw my mommy so I went with mommy. THE END.


Some more other “stuff” (not necessarily today):

Mr. Monkey went home with Morgan Eric. And Trinity got it the other day (yesterday). Matthew got it the day before that and he said it jumped on the bed with his sister and him.

Tamalynn dropped out of class.

No comments: