Monday, September 22, 2008

My 10th day at Kindergarten


Typed by mommy:

Mommy dropped me off at Kindergarten.

Typed by Brinsley

Mommy droped me off at kIndergarten and I got to stae thare!!!!!

Typed by Mommy:

I ran off without mommy and I went to my classroom. Mommy was talking and I went to my classroom and I got my bag off and I hung my bag on the hook. And then I went to my classroom and I put my water bottle up. We put it in a big black crate. Only first, I had to sign in. You just get your little thing, your little monkey, and you hold it and you don’t put it in until your teacher twists a lollipop that went bad. And that means “Stop cause Mrs. Boyd wants to talk to us.” And then I played with Katie and then Mommy gave me a hug and kiss and then she went and then Mrs. Boyd twisted a lollipop that went bad. That means “STOP. Cause Mrs. Boyd wants to talk to us!” And then she said that it was time to clean up and then she played the 5 little monkeys song, but it took 2 minutes for it to play and then it played and then everyone sat in their chairs. And then we ate snack. It’s name is tropical fruit juice, gummy smileys and pretzels – the kind that shaped like the leaf. And then we read a book and it’s about fall and then we made fall books – they’re just books about fall! We cut them out and then we colored them and I don’t know what happened next. And then we went to recess and then I played and played and played. Only I had a buddy named Morgan Eric. And then the whistle blew for the whole class and then everyone yelled “THE WHISTLE” I don’t know why! And then they ran and then someone I didn’t know who had blond hair that led us into the room and then when we got to the top of the staircase then we undid our seatbelts and we did high-five to the person I didn’t know. And the person I didn’t know said “good girl” to me and I don’t know why! And then we went into the classroom and everyone said “Where’s Mrs. Boyd?” I don’t know! And then we peeked outside the door and Mrs. Boyd popped her head out of the office. And then I had to go to the bathroom and so I went to the bathroom. And then I took the pass. And I went out and guess who was in there when I came out of the bathroom? MMMM-ISTER PAULSON! Mr. Paulson and the whole class did the Rock-n-Roll ABCs and we also danced to the popcorn dance. And then we did “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.” And then we read about Mr. Monkey. I don’t remember what he did. He went home with Morgan Eric over the weekend. He was my playground buddy today. Here’s how you choose buddies: you line up and then one person gets, the person on the end of the line gets to go out of the line and choose one of the people that are lined up and I was at the end of the line and I chose Morgan Eric and so that’s how I got Morgan Eric as a playground buddy. We got our Monday folders from Mrs. Colby and then we got our backpacks and we put them in and then we sat on the rug and we read our story today. And we read Rachel Elizabeth Something the Kindergarten Show-off. We walked out the door and mommy met me. Except that Mrs. Boyd didn’t actually walk out with me. Mr. Paulson did. THE END.

Some other stuff:

Tomorrow is the Jog-a-thon except I have to wear a shirt and pants. Plus also I have to wear running shoes.

***********************************************************************

If you are reading this blog, Brinsley would like to know. Please leave her a comment in the “comments” section. Thanks!

1 comment:

Megan and Taylor said...

I am reading it! It sounds like you have very exciting days. :)

Love,

Aunt Mimi