Monday, September 15, 2008

My Screeching Sunday


Last night I asked daddy to go to the pool. And he said if I was good then I would get to go tomorrow. And then I was good that day. So I got to go. And I loved it and I went in the little kid hot tub and I asked daddy if I could swim in there and he said “okay.” And so he swam in the middle of the pool and I pushed off on the wall and I kicked my legs and I swam to daddy in the middle of the pool. And I kept on doing it and doing it and doing it and doing it. Cause I thought it was SO fun. And I got out of the pool and I went in the river and I bounced like Tigger in the river. But daddy pushed me when I wasn’t ready to do it and I fell over and went under water and then I got back up. And I bounced like Tigger some more, but I told daddy that next time I said “no” he should NOT push me. And he said he thought instead of I was saying “no” he thought I was saying “go!” and I told him “No, I wasn’t” and so I had to get back in the hot tub and swim to daddy a couple more times. And I earned 2 pennies cause I swam all across the pool and then I went BACK into the river and I swam all by myself through that and I bounced like Tigger and daddy did not even push me when I wasn’t ready. And he said “you ready” and I said “ready!” and I bounced like Tigger and daddy bounced with me. And we bounced 5 more times like Tigger and followed the pattern as we went. The pattern in the pool goes “big. Big. Big. Little.” And we did that pattern all those 5 times and then we went home cause I was shivering and I went under water a couple times there too. And I didn’t even cry! And then we went back home and I gave mommy a flower that I picked on the way home from the Dallas pool. THE END.

No comments: