Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My 17th day at Kindergarten


Mommy dropped me off at Kindergarten and I GOT TO STAY THERE!!!!! I played and I didn’t even see Jatin, but then I saw Jatin and then I played with him and then we played and played and played and played and played. But then we played trains and then we played a game where you have to match stuff on a big board. And then we played it and then Mrs. Boyd twisted a lollipop that went bad (it’s working again). She said that there was 6 more minutes until clean up and then when the 6 minutes were over, Mrs. Boyd played the 5 little monkeys song. And everyone yelled “clean up” and then we went and cleaned up all of the toys and then when we were done we cleaned up everyone else’s toys with them. And then we sat at our tables. And we standed up and we did “I pledge allegiance to the flag….” And then we went to recess. And we played and I chose Brandon and Maya chose me. And then we played, but then I was coming and I was waiting for the person to go down the slide. And a yellow dot went past me (that’s all I saw of the person) and it bonked my gum and then I did not cry. There was a lot of blood. Then I slide down the slide. And I did it again. And then I was on the way to the slide and a 5th grader, I think, told me to tell my teacher about it and then the whistle blew once. And all of the kids stopped and the whistle blew 2 times and all the kids ran and then we got to the line and we went inside and then we ate snack and then we read about Mr. Monkey and then we read a book about Curious George, the very first one and then we lined up and we went to the door and mommy picked me up. The end.

Some other stuff:

I forgot my hair pretty today. It was in my hair, but then it fell out and Mrs. Boyd put it back in and Mrs. Boyd put it in her pocket and then I forgot about it. And then I remembered it when I got home and I said “uh-oh”

Everyone laughed when Mrs. Boyd pulled out Mr. Monkey because he had a hat on. All done.

We went to the park and then we played and then we went home. All done.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that scool is tiearring & varry varry fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Brinsley actually wrote the previous comment and is laughing that she spelled school wrong. She says she forgot the H.