Monday, October 6, 2008

My 20th day at Kindergarten


I went to Kindergarten and I played, but I didn’t get the train that went all by itself and so I just sat there and did nothing. But then Jatin called me over to have a race with cars, on the rug, and I got 5 whole wins, cause I had 7 hot wheels. And all of them are hot wheels. And then “look at the monkeys sittin in the tree, there are 5 little monkeys staring at me. One little monkey swinging off the tree. How many monkeys are left? There’s four!” And then everyone started putting their things away as fast as they could and then we scrambled to our tables and we did things. And then we went and we listened to a story on the rug, out of a book. And then, before it started, every SINGLE PERSON in that room hugged Mrs. Colby! (laughter from Brinsley) and then we went back and she said that we shouldn’t hug her and then we sat back down at our colored spots and we listened to the story and I don’t remember what it was about. Then we got water bottles and we drank ‘em and we put ‘em back and then we went to recess. And we played and played and played and played and played and played. Maia was my buddy because I chose her. And then the whistle blew once. And everyone on the playground stopped and then the whistle blew twice and all the kids ran to the yellow line and I held Jatin’s hand and then Espy broke in front of our little arms and then all of us fell down. And I do mean ALL of us….Jatin, me AND Espy. Then we got back up and we jumped over rocks, except me and Jatin fell down on one of them. But I was okay. And then we kept on running and running and running and running and then we got to the yellow line and Mr. Paulson leaded us in. And then we went in the hall and we went to our classroom and then we ate snack. And then we got our water bottles and we drank them and then we put them back. And then we did show and tell. Hannah brought show and tell. It was a Disney bracelet that lit up. And her aunt got it for her and she didn’t where. And we got our paw prints and water bottles. And Monday folders from Mrs. Colby. And then we went and got our coats and then we got our jackets and then we went and we lined up and then we went down the hall and Mrs. Colby leaded us. And then we went outside and Mommy picked me up. THE END.

Some other stuff:
Ian spilled his water bottle in the hall and Mrs. Colby had to clean it up! Mrs. Colby and Mrs. Boyd got locked outside when the grownups picked the kids up. That was the most funniest thing I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

No comments: