Thursday, October 2, 2008

My 18th day at Kindergarten



Mommy dropped me off at Kindergarten and I GOT TO STAY THERE!!!!! Mommy said “hey, do I get a hug?” and I ran but then my Calico Critter fell out of my door and then I went into my classroom and mommy said “hey, do I get a hug?” and then I said “no” and we just played, but then mommy snuck up on me and she got one! And then I went to the trains with Jatin and builded a long track and I went to the very end and I pushed the button on the back of my train and it went all by itself. And then it went to the end and Jatin had to put a stop sign at it and also he had to put construction cones and also he had to put a yellow and black sign up and then I pushed the button on the back of my train and it went all by itself and then Mrs. Boyd twisted a lollipop that went bad and that means “Stop ‘cause Mrs. Boyd wants to talk to us!” Then she said that it was time to clean up and she played the 5 little monkeys song and everyone yelled “clean up” I don’t know why. And then we went to our tables and we listened to a book, the very first little Curious George book. We still haven’t finished it. We didn’t go to recess. We just stayed inside. And then we went to the bathrooms, cause it got tricky on me, that’s why. And then I ate gummy smileys for snack. And then I saw a gummy Veggie-tale in it. And I shoved all of them in my mouth and then I chewed and chewed and chewed and chewed and chewed. And then we went to our tables and we worked on our name books and then we worked on our autumn leaves are falling down. And then we colored invitations to an open house at the school and then we put it in our folder and we walked to the door and then we were going kinda squiggily and then we read about Mr. Monkey when we were at the door, I don’t know why. That’s kind of strange. Isn’t it? Don’t ya think? Yeah! And then we went outside and I got my invitation out and I didn’t bring my folder and then I went with Mommy and I lost my Calico Critter, but then we found it in the parking spot and it got run over by a car!!!!!!!! And then we found it and I picked it up and we went home and we had lunch and then Brook went to sleep and I ate a string cheese. THE END.

Some other stuff:

Spanish teacher came in. And I think I remember her name. Mrs. Boyd today called her a different name. I don’t remember. And then she sang the song where you wiggle your fingers in Spanish. I remember it. It is “Buenos Dias” cause that’s how you say “hi” “Buenos Dias” again cause the 2 little people say it. And I don’t know why she said “Como estas” that was funny! And then she said “como estas” again and then she said “muy bien, gracias” and then she said “muy bien, gracias” again and then she said “adios” and then she said “adios” again.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, no Mr. Paulson??

--Mommy

Jessica said...

Yes,we did the word game with mr. paulson and he nowe cat & bat & dad & rat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Brinsley