Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The substitute number 3


Daddy dropped me off at school. And I made my daddy peek in my class room & leve at the door. I saw a substitute. He put my water bottle away for me. Look at the monkeys’’ song came on. And we went to our colored spots. Then our teacher (uther wise none as the substitute) (HEE.HEE.HEE) made a Christmas chan, we went oside & played on the playground evreewune had a coat on, ikseped for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the teacher asked ware my coat wase. I saed I wase not cold. we went inside. Then we covred the number 2 with little ripped peesis of colored paper & we got monkey puse & linded up at the door.

















The end

No comments: